1&1 [Update]
Hey again,
I just thought I'd take a minute to explain WHY 1&1 "needs" to rip you off and steal from you. You see, the business plan of Andreas (their CEO) doesn't exactly coincide with the goals and necessities of domainers. Yes, I myself am a domainer. His business plan entails charging less for domains then reg. fee (what it costs them) because he thinks that enough people will be hosting and that will make up for that costs. Because of his downright stupid and careless asumption, he is forced to take it out on his high-paying customers. Basically, domainers compeltely destroy his "ingenious" business plan. They...we buy hundreds, if not thousands of domains without purchasing hosting. This makes the company loose money for each domain. So, they have to freeze customers' accounts because they can't just increase the price of their domains or require that you purchase hosting.
Tsk, tsk, tsk and screw 1&1.
[Sorry for the harshness, but; just expressin' my opinion. Please comment this post with your
I just thought I'd take a minute to explain WHY 1&1 "needs" to rip you off and steal from you. You see, the business plan of Andreas (their CEO) doesn't exactly coincide with the goals and necessities of domainers. Yes, I myself am a domainer. His business plan entails charging less for domains then reg. fee (what it costs them) because he thinks that enough people will be hosting and that will make up for that costs. Because of his downright stupid and careless asumption, he is forced to take it out on his high-paying customers. Basically, domainers compeltely destroy his "ingenious" business plan. They...we buy hundreds, if not thousands of domains without purchasing hosting. This makes the company loose money for each domain. So, they have to freeze customers' accounts because they can't just increase the price of their domains or require that you purchase hosting.
Tsk, tsk, tsk and screw 1&1.
[Sorry for the harshness, but; just expressin' my opinion. Please comment this post with your
1 Comments:
wow, 1&1 sux.
By
Anonymous, at 4:52 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home