The-Night.com
TNC (THE-NIGHT.COM) is a terrible excuse for a text-based game. I, in addition to hundreds of others have had terrible experiences with this game and its staff. I will admit that the coding is okay, but the staff, namely Drew Hopkins are power-mad tyrants who play over half the game.
Please don't play.
Just to ensure we get indexed:
The-night
The-night.com
TNC game
tnc moo
drew hopkins
tnc
the-night moo
LOL thanks!
Please don't play.
Just to ensure we get indexed:
The-night
The-night.com
TNC game
tnc moo
drew hopkins
tnc
the-night moo
LOL thanks!

2 Comments:
I agree with you 100%. I hate The Night! I think it's a total and complete waste of time.
Thanks for writing this awesome blog.
By
Anonymous, at 5:43 AM
Hey anonynous,
Thanks for your input and your compliment. I hope you continue to follow the blog.
-Admin
By
Anonymous, at 12:41 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home