Looking for stories
Hey everyone,
I know you all like to talk trash! I am looking for "diss stories" and bad experiences with individuals or companies. In order to submit a story, please submit a comment with the story as the text body by clicking here.
Thanks for your help!
The name that you use when commenting is the name that will be credited for the story.
I know you all like to talk trash! I am looking for "diss stories" and bad experiences with individuals or companies. In order to submit a story, please submit a comment with the story as the text body by clicking here.
Thanks for your help!
The name that you use when commenting is the name that will be credited for the story.

2 Comments:
Let's send in the stories guys!
By
Anonymous, at 7:43 PM
Note: If you submit a very good story, there's a chance that you will be rewarded with a prize.
By
Anonymous, at 7:44 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home